With a stay at Quality Inn Kanab National Park Area in Kanab, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Frontier Movie Town and Fredonia Recreation Area. This hotel is 31.5 mi (50.7 km) from Zion National Park East Entrance and 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Moqui Cave.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Frontier Movie Town - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Fredonia Recreation Area - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Moqui Cave - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Best Friends Animal Society - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Downtown Fredonia - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Peek-A-Boo Gulch - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park - 32.1 km / 19.9 mi
Thunderbird Foundation for the Arts - 33.2 km / 20.6 mi
Pipe Spring National Monument - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
Zion National Park - 49.3 km / 30.7 mi
Zion National Park East Entrance - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi
Checkerboard Mesa - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
The preferred airport for Quality Inn Kanab National Park Area is St. George, UT Airport (SGU) - 136.5 km / 84.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby