When you stay at Woodstock Inn Station & Brewery in North Woodstock, you'll be in the mountains, within a 5-minute drive of Loon Mountain Ski Resort and Clark's Trading Post. This inn is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Cannon Mountain Ski Area and 27 mi (43.5 km) from Waterville Valley Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
At Woodstock Inn Station & Brewery, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
White Mountain National Forest - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Clark's Trading Post - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Loon Mountain Ski Resort - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Whale's Tale Water Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Loon Mountain - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Flume Gorge - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Franconia Notch State Park - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Lost River Gorge and Boulder Caves - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Lincoln Woods Trailhead - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
The Basin - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Mount Lincoln - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Greeley Ponds Trailhead - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Global Warming Glade - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Kinsman Glade - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
New England Ski Museum - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional) - 138.7 km / 86.2 mi
Whitefield, NH (HIE-Mount Washington Regional) - 50.3 km / 31.3 mi
The preferred airport for Woodstock Inn Station & Brewery is Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests arriving after hours must follow signs to the Woodstock Station lounge to check in. If both the front desk and lounge are closed, guests must contact the resident caretaker using the phone by the front desk. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Banquet hall
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking