Apsara Angkor Resort & Conference
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Apsara Angkor Resort & Conference, you'll be centrally located in Siem Reap, within a 10-minute drive of Pub Street and Cambodian Cultural Village. This 4-star resort is 5.6 mi (8.9 km) from Angkor Wat and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Royal Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 168 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request rollaway/extra beds (surcharge).Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. This Art Deco resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 1 kilometers.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Palm Garden Cafe, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Siem Reap? This resort has facilities measuring 19174 square feet (1781 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Road 6 - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Boxville Siem Reap - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Wat Kesararam - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Angkor Shopping Center - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Royal Garden - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Cambodian Cultural Village - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Siem Reap Royal Residence - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Shrine to Preah Ang Check and Preah Ang Chom - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
War Museum Cambodia - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
T Galleria by DFS - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Old Market Area - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Angkor Night Market - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Angkor National Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Miniature Replicas of Angkor’s Temples - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Pub Street - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Apsara Angkor Resort & Conference is Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.) - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7 AM to 10 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 45
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 35 (from 4 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Children's pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 3
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Year Built - 2000
- -Total number of rooms - 168
- -Number of meeting rooms - 8
- -Conference space size (feet) - 19174
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1781
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room