Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Angkor Village Resort & Spa places you in the heart of Siem Reap, within a 5-minute drive of Preah Norodom Sihanouk-Angkor Museum and Killing Fields Memorial. This 4.5-star resort is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Miniature Replicas of Angkor’s Temples and 1 mi (1.7 km) from Angkor National Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Aaraama Restaurant, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Charles de Gaulle Road - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palm Container Night Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Killing Fields Memorial - 1.6 km / 1 mi
T Galleria by DFS - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Miniature Replicas of Angkor’s Temples - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Angkor National Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Preah Norodom Sihanouk-Angkor Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Angkor Archaeological Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Smile Angkor Grand Theater - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shrine to Preah Ang Check and Preah Ang Chom - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Siem Reap Royal Residence - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Angkor Shopping Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Royal Garden - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The Heritage Walk - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Wat Kesararam - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for Angkor Village Resort & Spa is Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.) - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 125
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 30 (from 3 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 for adults and USD 8 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Free airport transportation - pickup
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Health club
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Year Built - 2004
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 104
- -Number of buildings/towers - 20
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Steam room