When you stay at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd. in Columbia, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Riverbanks Zoo and Garden and Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center. This hotel is 10.2 mi (16.3 km) from Colonial Life Arena and 11 mi (17.7 km) from University of South Carolina.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Columbia? This hotel has facilities measuring 964 square feet (90 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Frankie's Fun Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Columbiana Centre - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Harbison State Forest - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
South Carolina Law Enforcement Officers Hall of Fame - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Irmo Community Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Harbison Theatre - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Saluda Shoals Park - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Three Rivers Greenway - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Dreher Shoals Dam - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Riverbanks Zoo and Garden - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Lake Murray - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Columbia Marionette Theater - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Columbia Canal and Riverfront Park - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Governor's Mansion - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Finlay Park - 15 km / 9.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd. is Columbia, SC (CAE-Columbia Metropolitan) - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free pool cabanas
- -Picnic area
- -Conference space size (feet) - 964
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 90
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available