Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Shore Hotel Jeju in Seogwipo (Jungmun), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Jeju Shinhwa World and Jungmun Saekdal Beach. This 4.5-star resort is 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from Hallasan National Park and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Jungmun Golf Club.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 222 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies or patios. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Terrace Cafe, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the swim-up bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Seogwipo? This resort has 7155 square feet (665 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jungmun Saekdal Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Jungmun Golf Club - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Jeju Teddy Bear Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
PLAY K-POP - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Pacific Land - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Yeomiji Botanical Garden - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Cheonjeyeon Falls - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Jeju International Peace Center - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
International Convention Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Jusangjeolli Cliff - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Yakchunsa Temples - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Lotte Skyhill Jeju Country Club - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Andeok Valley - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
The Museum of Sex and Health - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Shore Hotel Jeju is Jeju (CJU-Jeju Intl.) - 40.1 km / 24.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 8:30 AM to 9 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. The property's swimming pool, fitness center, spa, and sauna are closed on the 3rd Monday of the month. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between KRW 21780 and KRW 35000 for adults, KRW 16940 and KRW 17500 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: KRW 4500 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: KRW 3600 (one-way), (up to 17 years old)
- Valet parking fee: KRW 15000 per stay
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Swim-up bar
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Arcade/game room
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Children's club
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Number of outdoor pools - 1
- -Parking onsite - true
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area
- -Conference space size (meters) - 665
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7155
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool