Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Jeju in Seogwipo (Jungmun), you'll be minutes from Jungmun Saekdal Beach and close to Jungmun Golf Club. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Jeju Teddy Bear Museum and PLAY K-POP.
Make yourself at home in one of the 222 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy international cuisine at Terrace Cafe, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Seogwipo? This resort has 7155 square feet (665 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 8:30 AM to 9 PM. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Breakfast fee: between KRW 21780 and KRW 35000 for adults, KRW 16940 and KRW 17500 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: KRW 4500 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: KRW 4500 (one-way), (up to 17 years old)
- Valet parking fee: KRW 10,000 per stay
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- -Children's pool
- -Swim-up bar
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Children's club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool
- -Outdoor pool