Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Jeju in Seogwipo (Jungmun), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Jeju Shinhwa World and Jungmun Saekdal Beach. This 4.5-star resort is 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from Hallasan National Park and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Jungmun Golf Club.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 222 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies or patios. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Terrace Cafe, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Seogwipo? This resort has 7155 square feet (665 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jungmun Saekdal Beach - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Jungmun Golf Club - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Jeju Teddy Bear Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
PLAY K-POP - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Pacific Land - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Yeomiji Botanical Garden - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Cheonjeyeon Falls - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Jeju International Peace Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
International Convention Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Jusangjeolli Cliff - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Yakchunsa Temples - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Lotte Skyhill Jeju Country Club - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Andeok Valley - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
The Museum of Sex and Health - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Jeju is Jeju (CJU-Jeju Intl.) - 40.1 km / 24.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 8:30 AM to 9 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. The property's swimming pool, fitness center, spa, and sauna are closed on the 3rd Monday of the month. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. This property will no longer operate under the Hyatt brand as of August 31, 2019. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between KRW 21780 and KRW 35000 for adults, KRW 16940 and KRW 17500 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: KRW 4500 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: KRW 4500 (one-way), (up to 17 years old)
- Valet parking fee: KRW 10,000 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: KRW 20000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 50000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Swim-up bar
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 11
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 222
- -Conference space size (meters) - 665
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7155
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Beach towels
- -Valet parking (surcharge)