Located in Cromwell, Red Lion Hotel Cromwell is within a 10-minute drive of Dinosaur State Park and Brownstone Exploration & Discovery Park. This hotel is 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Lyman Orchards and 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Powder Ridge Mountain Park and Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a ballroom.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Sheffields, a restaurant which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Cromwell? This hotel has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Smith Park - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Dinosaur State Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Kidcity Children's Museum - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
New Britain Stadium - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Brownstone Exploration & Discovery Park - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Wadsworth Mansion - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Rocky Hill - Glastonbury Ferry - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Hunter Memorial Golf Course - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Giuffrida Park - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
New Britain Youth Museum - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Walnut Hill Park - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Wesleyan University - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Timberlin Golf Course - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Mill Pond Park - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Mill Woods Park - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Bradley Intl. Airport (BDL) - 42.6 km / 26.4 mi
New Haven, CT (HVN-Tweed - New Haven Regional) - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi
Oxford, CT (OXC-Waterbury - Oxford) - 52.3 km / 32.5 mi
The preferred airport for Red Lion Hotel Cromwell is Bradley Intl. Airport (BDL).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 60 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available