With a stay at Retallack Resort in St. Columb Major, you'll be near the airport, within a 15-minute drive of Padstow Harbour and Camel Creek Adventure Park. This 5-star holiday park is 9.9 mi (16 km) from Porth Beach and 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Watergate Bay.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and electric kettles.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a water park (surcharge), outdoor tennis courts, and a health club. Additional amenities at this holiday park include complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.Dining
At Retallack Resort, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Camel Creek Adventure Park - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Japanese Garden and Bonsai Nursery - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
St. Mawgan Church - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Screech Owl Sanctuary - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Camel Cycle Trail - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Treloy Golf Club - 11.3 km / 7 mi
National Lobster Hatchery - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Prideaux Place - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Padstow Harbour - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Carnewas and Bedruthan Steps - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Kingsley Village - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Cornwall Aviation Heritage Centre - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Harbour Cove Beach - 12.8 km / 8 mi
St George's Cove Beach - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Porthmissen Beach - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
The nearest major airport is Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the holiday park prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 40 per accommodation, per week
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Picnic area
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Health club
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Water park access (surcharge)
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Indoor pool - 1
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible – no