When you stay at Barnsdale Lodge Hotel and Restaurant in Oakham, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 5-minute drive of Rutland Water Nature Reserve and Barnsdale Gardens. This historic hotel is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Oakham Castle and 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Stamford Meadows.Rooms
Stay in one of 45 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this hotel include concierge services and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Barnsdale Lodges, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rutland Water Nature Reserve - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Barnsdale Gardens - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The Rutland Falconry and Owl Centre - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Oakham Castle - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Browne's Hospital and Museum - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Stamford Meadows - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Lyddington Bede House - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Burghley House - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Woolsthorpe Manor - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Easton Walled Gardens - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Rockingham Castle - 22.8 km / 14.1 mi
Twinlakes Park - 24.2 km / 15.1 mi
Rockingham Motor Speedway - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Kirby Hall - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
Deene Park - 28.7 km / 17.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
East Midlands (EMA) - 58.1 km / 36.1 mi
Nottingham (NQT) - 45.8 km / 28.5 mi
The preferred airport for Barnsdale Lodge Hotel and Restaurant is East Midlands (EMA).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 0.00 per stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Conference space size (meters) -
- -Conference space size (feet) -
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Food and water bowls