With a stay at Holiday Inn Express Bristol - Filton in Bristol, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Southmead Hospital and Aztec West Business Park. This hotel is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Bristol Hippodrome Theatre and 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from University of Bristol.Rooms
Stay in one of 157 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Dining
At Holiday Inn Express Bristol - Filton, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Southmead Hospital - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Aztec West Business Park - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
The Mall at Cribbs Causeway - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Blaise Castle - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Bristol Zoo - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Showcase Cinema De Lux - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Clifton Downs and Observatory - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Old Market - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Castle Park - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Broadmead Shopping Centre - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
St. Peters Church - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Baldwin Street - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
St Nicholas Market - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Bristol Hippodrome Theatre - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Express Bristol - Filton is Bristol Intl. Airport (BRS) - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free self-serve breakfast
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Food and water bowls