Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol North in Bristol (Bradley Stoke), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Thornbury Castle and The Mall at Cribbs Causeway. This 4-star hotel is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from University of Bristol and 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Bristol Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 161 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab dinner at Brunels Hat, a restaurant that specializes in British cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Bristol? This hotel has 1927 square feet (179 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 18.75 for adults and GBP 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 35 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Steam room
- -Health club