When you stay at Beaufort Park Hotel in Mold, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 5-minute drive of Theatr Clwyd and Loggerheads Country Park. This hotel is 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from University of Chester and 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from Chester Racecourse.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features wedding services and a banquet hall.Dining
Stop by The Orchard Restaurant for lunch, dinner, or brunch, where this restaurant specializes in British cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Mold? This hotel has facilities measuring 312 square feet (29 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Theatr Clwyd - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Loggerheads Country Park - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Gladstone's Library - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Wepre Park - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
St. Winifred's Well - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Holywell Golf Club - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Deva Stadium - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
University of Chester - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Chester Racecourse - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Chester City Walls - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Chester Town Hall - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Chester Cathedral - 18 km / 11.2 mi
North Wales Regional Tennis Centre - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Racecourse Ground - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Coed Llandegla Forest - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Manchester (MAN) - 66 km / 41 mi
Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 51 km / 31.7 mi
The preferred airport for Beaufort Park Hotel is Manchester (MAN).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference space size (meters) - 29
- -Conference space size (feet) - 312
- -Luggage storage
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking