Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Birmingham, Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa is within a 10-minute drive of RTJ Golf Trail at Oxmoor Valley and Red Mountain Park. This 4-star resort is 10.8 mi (17.5 km) from University of Alabama-Birmingham and 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Alabama Theater.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 259 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Brocks, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Birmingham? This resort has facilities measuring 20993 square feet (1951 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
RTJ Golf Trail at Oxmoor Valley - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Red Mountain Park - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Western Hills Mall - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
DeBardeleben Park - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Regions Park - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Moss Rock Preserve - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Alabama Men's Hall of Fame - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Birmingham Ballet - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Samford University - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
WaterMark Place Outlet Center - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Riverchase Galleria - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Rickwood Field - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Bessemer Civic Center - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Arlington Antebellum Home and Gardens - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Vulcan Park and Museum - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa is Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.) - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Arcade/game room
- -Golf course on site
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1951
- -Conference space size (feet) - 20993
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage