Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Days Inn Leicester Forest East in Leicester, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Tropical Bird Gardens and Jewry Wall. This hotel is 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from De Montfort University and 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from University of Leicester.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 89 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jewry Wall - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
St. Nicholas Church - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Leicester Guildhall - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Leicester Cathedral - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
De Montfort University - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Phoenix Arts Centre - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Leicester Town Hall - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Walkers Stadium - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Grace Road - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Haymarket Memorial Clock Tower - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Haymarket Shopping Centre - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Athena Conference Centre - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Highcross Shopping Centre - 8 km / 5 mi
Curve Theatre - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
De Montford Hall - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
East Midlands (EMA) - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Coventry (CVT) - 39.9 km / 24.8 mi
Nottingham (NQT) - 42.3 km / 26.3 mi
Birmingham (BHX) - 56.9 km / 35.4 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn Leicester Forest East is East Midlands (EMA).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 5.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee shop or café
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Total number of rooms - 89
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage