With a stay at Days Inn by Wyndham Leicester Forest East M1 in Leicester, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Jewry Wall and St. Nicholas Church. This hotel is 7.5 mi (12 km) from National Space Centre and 8 mi (12.8 km) from De Montfort University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 89 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jewry Wall - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
St. Nicholas Church - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Tropical Birdland - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Leicester Cathedral - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
National Space Centre - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Abbey Pumping Station - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Phoenix Arts Centre - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Leicester Town Hall - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
De Montfort University - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Haymarket Memorial Clock Tower - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Haymarket Shopping Centre - 13 km / 8.1 mi
New Walk Museum - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Athena Conference Centre - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
De Montford Hall - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Highcross Shopping Centre - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
East Midlands (EMA) - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Birmingham (BHX) - 61.9 km / 38.5 mi
Coventry (CVT) - 44.9 km / 27.9 mi
Nottingham (NQT) - 42.3 km / 26.3 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Leicester Forest East M1 is East Midlands (EMA).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee shop or café
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking