When you stay at The New England Hotel in Boston, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute walk of York Street and St Botolph's Church. This hotel is 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from Skegness Beach and 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from Fantasy Island.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with bathtubs or showers are provided. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At The New England Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
York Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St Botolph's Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Boston Guildhall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Lincolnshire Wildlife Park - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Tattershall Castle - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Woodhall Country Park - 28.6 km / 17.7 mi
Bainland Country Park - 29.4 km / 18.3 mi
Skegness Clock Tower - 34.7 km / 21.5 mi
Skegness Aquarium - 34.7 km / 21.6 mi
Skegness Model Village - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi
Embassy Theatre - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi
Skegness Pier - 35 km / 21.7 mi
Natureland Seal Sanctuary - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
North Shore Golf Club - 35.6 km / 22.1 mi
Skegness Beach - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
The preferred airport for The New England Hotel is East Midlands (EMA) - 113.1 km / 70.3 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 4:00 PM - 10:00 AM.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no