Located in Redditch, The Southcrest Manor Hotel is in a rural location, a 3-minute drive from Palace Theatre and 9 minutes from Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings. This 4-star hotel is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Hanbury Hall and 8.7 mi (14 km) from Ragley Hall.Rooms
Stay in one of 63 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Oscars Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pitcheroak Golf Course - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Palace Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Valley Stadium - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kingfisher Shopping Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Redditch Golf Club - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Arrow Valley Country Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
The Abbey Golf Course - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Coughton Court - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Sanders Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Hanbury Hall - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Ragley Hall - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Lickey Hills Country Park - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Blythe Valley Park - 16.7 km / 10.3 mi
Cadbury World - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Birmingham (BHX) - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
Coventry (CVT) - 52.1 km / 32.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Southcrest Manor Hotel is Birmingham (BHX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 10.95 for adults and GBP 4.95 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Children's games
- -Couples/private dining
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking