Located in Redditch, The Southcrest Manor Hotel is in a rural location, a 3-minute drive from Palace Theatre and 9 minutes from Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings. This 4-star hotel is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Hanbury Hall and 8.7 mi (14 km) from Ragley Hall.Rooms
Stay in one of 63 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Oscars Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pitcheroak Golf Course - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Palace Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Valley Stadium - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kingfisher Shopping Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Arrow Valley Country Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Forge Mill Needle Museum and Bordesley Abbey - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Redditch Golf Club - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The Abbey Golf Course - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Coughton Court - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Sanders Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Hanbury Hall - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Lickey Hills Country Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Ragley Hall - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Blythe Valley Park - 16.7 km / 10.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Birmingham Airport (BHX) - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
Coventry (CVT) - 52.1 km / 32.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Southcrest Manor Hotel is Birmingham Airport (BHX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 10.95 for adults and GBP 4.95 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Meeting rooms
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Children's games
- -Couples/private dining
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking