With a stay at Britannia Hotel Coventry, you'll be centrally located in Coventry, a 4-minute drive from Coventry University and 14 minutes from Ricoh Arena. This hotel is 10.5 mi (17 km) from Resorts World Birmingham and 10.5 mi (17 km) from National Exhibition Centre (NEC).Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 211 guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by Bentleys Restaurant, a restaurant that specializes in British cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Coventry Transport Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Coventry Cathedral - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Coventry University - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St Mary's Guildhall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Lady Godiva Statue - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
West Orchards Shopping - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ricoh Arena - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Ryton Organic Gardens - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Ryton Pools Country Park - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Stoneleigh Abbey - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Coombe Abbey Country Park - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
University of Warwick - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Nuneaton Museum and Art Gallery - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Kenilworth Castle - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Quarry Park Disc Golf - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Birmingham Airport (BHX) - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Coventry (CVT) - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
East Midlands (EMA) - 69.8 km / 43.4 mi
The preferred airport for Britannia Hotel Coventry is Birmingham Airport (BHX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Luggage storage
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Meeting rooms