Located in Salzburg (Nonntal), Austria Classic Hotel Hölle is within a 10-minute drive of Hellbrunn Palace and Fortress Hohensalzburg. This 4-star hotel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Salzburg Cathedral and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Mirabell Palace and Gardens.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a sauna or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Leopoldskron Swimming Pool - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Erhard Church - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nonnberg Abbey - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Aya Bad Swimming Pools - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
St. Francis Church - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Festspielhaus Hall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Festungsbahn Funicular - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Fortress Hohensalzburg - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
St. Peter's Abbey - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Chapter Fountain & Horse Pond - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Sigmundstor Tunnel - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Panorama Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Gertraud's Chapel and Catacombs - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Salzburg Cathedral - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Salzburg Residenz Palace - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for Austria Classic Hotel Hölle is Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart) - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 20 September to 30 April.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.55 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 6 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage