Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Salzburg, Snooze Hotel is within a 15-minute drive of Mozart's Birthplace and Salzburg Museum. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Mirabell Palace and Gardens and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Fortress Hohensalzburg.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.55 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas