Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tallahassee in Tallahassee, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Florida State University and Florida State Capitol Building. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Donald L. Tucker Civic Center and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Florida A&M University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 243 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, a television in a common area, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Jacobs on the Plaza, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Tallahassee? This hotel has facilities measuring 6000 square feet (557 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tallahassee Downtown Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Knott House Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
New Capitol Building - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Meginnis-Monroe House - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
LeMoyne Art Gallery - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Florida State Capitol Building - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Florida Historic Capitol Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Florida Legislative Research Center and Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Florida History - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Riley House Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Florida Governor's Mansion - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Donald L. Tucker Civic Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Florida State University Museum of Fine Arts - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Florida State University - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Florida State Conference Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tallahassee is Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Regional) - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Number of floors - 16
- -Year Built - 1972
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 557
- -Total number of rooms - 243
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Valet parking (surcharge)