When you stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Annapolis in Annapolis, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Westfield Annapolis Mall and Annapolis City Dock. This hotel is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from U.S. Naval Academy and 10 mi (16 km) from Chesapeake Bay Bridge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 102 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and barbecue grills.Dining
Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. A complimentary continental breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Broad Creek Marsh - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Westfield Annapolis Mall - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Anne Arundel Medical Center - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Ballet Theater of Maryland - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Spa Creek - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Maryland Hall for Creative Arts - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Peters Cove - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
St. John's College - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Hammond-Harwood House - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Maryland State House - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Ego Alley - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Annapolis City Dock - 8.1 km / 5 mi
U.S. Naval Academy - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
William Paca House - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) - 34.7 km / 21.5 mi
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) - 55.1 km / 34.3 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 38 km / 23.6 mi
Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State) - 59.6 km / 37 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Annapolis is Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Tennis on site
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -One meeting room
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby