Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hotel Salut in Moscow, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Moscow State University and Novodevichy Convent. This 4-star hotel is 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Cathedral of Christ the Savior and 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1091 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, a sauna, and karaoke. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.Dining
Enjoy Modern European cuisine at Voyage, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Moscow? This hotel has facilities measuring 324 square feet (29 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Bitsa Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Biznes-Park Rumyantsevo - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Moscow State University - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Prince Plaza - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Sparrow Hills - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Gorky Park - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Novodevichy Convent - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Luzhniki Stadium - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Donskoy Monastery - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Multimedia Art Museum - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Moscow House of Photography - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Cathedral of Christ the Savior - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Danilov Monastery - 14 km / 8.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 58.7 km / 36.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Salut is Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 600 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: RUB 400 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: 47 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Banquet hall
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Health club
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Free parking nearby
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Year Built - 1979
- -Number of floors - 24
- -Conference space size (meters) - 29
- -Conference space size (feet) - 324
- -Total number of rooms - 1091
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage