Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Salut in Moscow, you'll be in the business district, and 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Red Square and 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from St. Basil's Cathedral. This 4-star hotel is 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from Moscow State University and 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Novodevichy Convent.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1091 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a health club and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy Modern European cuisine at Voyage, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Moscow? This hotel has facilities measuring 324 square feet (29 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: RUB 350 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Free WiFi
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Health club
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Coffee/tea in common areas