Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Richmond Hotel Fukuoka Tenjin, you'll be centrally located in Fukuoka, just a 3-minute walk from Tenjin Underground Mall and 11 minutes by foot from Tenjin Core. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Canal City Hakata and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Marine Messe Fukuoka.Rooms
Stay in one of 245 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Royal Garden Cafe TENJIN serving guests of Richmond Hotel Fukuoka Tenjin. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjin Underground Mall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Fukuoka Mitsukoshi Department Store - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kego Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kego Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Solaria Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chuo Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rainbow Plaza - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shintencho Arcade - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Acros Fukuoka Symphony Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Suikyo Tenmangu Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tenjin Core - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Yanagibashi Rengo Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Fukuoka International Church - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Fukuoka Akarenga Cultural Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ankokuji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 80.7 km / 50.1 mi
The preferred airport for Richmond Hotel Fukuoka Tenjin is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 700 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage