With a stay at Richmond Hotel Fukuoka Tenjin, you'll be centrally located in Fukuoka, within a 5-minute drive of Canal City Hakata and Tenjin Underground Mall. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Marine Messe Fukuoka and 4 mi (6.4 km) from PayPay Dome.Rooms
Stay in one of 245 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Royal Garden Cafe TENJIN serving guests of Richmond Hotel Fukuoka Tenjin. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kego Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kego Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Solaria Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
IMS Building - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Rainbow Plaza - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shintencho Arcade - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Acros Fukuoka Symphony Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kihinkan Public Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Fukuhaku Deai Bridge - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Yanagibashi Rengo Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Fukuoka International Church - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ankokuji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Fukuoka Mitsukoshi Department Store - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Fukuoka Prefectural Museum of Art - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka Airport (FUK) - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Ariake Saga Airport (HSG) - 77.3 km / 48 mi
The preferred airport for Richmond Hotel Fukuoka Tenjin is Fukuoka Airport (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Guests must contact this property in advance if they wish to ship luggage or parcels prior to their arrival. The name on the reservation and the check-in date must be included on any shipments.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1200 for adults and JPY 700 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no