Located in Fukuoka (Chuo-ku), Heiwadai Hotel Arato is within a 15-minute walk of Port of Hakata and Ohori Park. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from PayPay Dome and 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Canal City Hakata.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as blackout drapes/curtains and in-room massages.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Port of Hakata - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Heiwadai Athletic Stadium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Maizuru Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Youth Science and Culture Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ohori Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Fukuoka Castle - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nishi Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Fukuoka Prefectural Museum of Art - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Fukuoka Library - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Hawks Town - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ankokuji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Fukuoka International Church - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shintencho Arcade - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
PayPay Dome - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Fukuoka Art Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 81.9 km / 50.9 mi
The preferred airport for Heiwadai Hotel Arato is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1100 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage