Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hakata Green Hotel No.2 places you in the heart of Fukuoka, within a 15-minute walk of Tochoji Temple and Hakata Machiya Folk Museum. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Canal City Hakata and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Kushida Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 505 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and in-room massages.Amenities
This hotel has 13 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at JINROKU, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amu Plaza Hakata - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Jotenji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tochoji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kakueiji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Myorakuji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ryuguji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Canal City Hakata - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sumiyoshi Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kushida Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 74.9 km / 46.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hakata Green Hotel No.2 is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 900 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of restaurants - 2