Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Hakata-Gion places you in the heart of Fukuoka, within a 15-minute walk of Canal City Hakata and Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Hakataza Theatre and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Marine Messe Fukuoka.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 252 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a vending machine.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Yayoiken, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 5 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Zenshoji Temple - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Ryuguji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tochoji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kakueiji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kushida Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Jotenji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Canal City Hakata - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Reisen Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Myorakuji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Amu Plaza Hakata - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 77 km / 47.9 mi
The preferred airport for Daiwa Roynet Hotel Hakata-Gion is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 4000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available