Hotel Sky Court HAKATA
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Fukuoka (Hakata-ku), Hotel Sky Court HAKATA is within a 15-minute walk of Canal City Hakata and Hakataza Theatre. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Marine Messe Fukuoka.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 159 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kakueiji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Ryuguji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tochoji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kushida Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Myorakuji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Canal City Hakata - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Jotenji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Reisen Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Amu Plaza Hakata - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 77.4 km / 48.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Sky Court HAKATA is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1300 per night
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Total number of rooms - 159