Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Portobello Ondina Praia in Salvador (Ondina), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Hill of Christ and Farol da Barra Beach. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Forte de Santo Antonio da Barra and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Porto da Barra Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 159 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Terra Mater, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Salvador? This hotel has 183 square feet (17 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Self parking fee: BRL 10.00 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.5 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Shopping on site
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet