Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Gran Hotel Stella Maris Urban Resort & Conventions in Salvador (Flamengo), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Flamengo Beach and Ipitanga Beach. This beach hotel is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Fonte Nova Stadium and 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Itapua Lighthouse.
Make yourself at home in one of the 334 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Palmares, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 4.50 per accommodation, per night
- Towels/sheets: BRL 3.00 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Children's club (free)