Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho Hotel in Salvador (Rio Vermelho), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Hill of Christ and Buracao Beach. This beach hotel is 4 mi (6.5 km) from Forte de Santo Antonio da Barra and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Farol da Barra Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 174 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at Restaurante do Casarao, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 9 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 37 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: BRL 18 per night
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 08 March 2018 until further notice:
- Swimming pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool