Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Resorpia Hakone in Hakone (Gora), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Hakone Meissen Antique Museum and Hakone Museum of Art. This spa hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Hakuundo Chaen and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Hakone Museum of Photography.
Make yourself at home in one of the 159 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bidets, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs, hot springs, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at JYURIN, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this property in advance. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
A scheduled power outage will take place on February 21, 2017 from 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A scheduled power outage will take place on February 20, 2019 from 11:30 AM-3:30 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 January to 31 December.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1944 for adults and JPY 1080 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 21 January 2019 to 25 January 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Free train station pickup