Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Monreale Hotel São José dos Campos places you in the heart of Sao Jose dos Campos, within a 10-minute walk of Santos Dumont Park and SESC. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Banhado and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Parque Vicentina Aranha.
Make yourself at home in one of the 155 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Enjoy international cuisine at Restaurante Monreale, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Sao Jose dos Campos? This hotel has 9365 square feet (870 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Minors must be accompanied by parents or guardians. Legal parents/guardians must present government-issued ID and child's birth certificate at check-in. Relatives or other adults must also bring a notarized, handwritten letter by the legal parents/guardians authorizing the child's stay.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 12.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: BRL 12 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 68.0 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.20 per accommodation, per night
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free reception
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas