Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Matiz Barão Geraldo in Campinas, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Portugal Park and Museum of Contemporary Art of the University of São Paulo. This hotel is 2 mi (3.3 km) from UNICAMP Universidade Estadual de Campinas and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Unicamp Observatory.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Campinas? This hotel has 893 square feet (83 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free wired Internet