Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Parque Balneario Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Santos, within a 15-minute drive of Monte Serrat and Shopping Parque Balneário. This 4-star hotel is 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Praia Grande and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Museum of Coffee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 119 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and safes.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 23.00 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 40.00 per pet, per stay
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Business center
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool