Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Holland in Holland, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of DePree Art Center and Gallery and Holland Area Arts Council. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Holland Community Aquatic Center and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Hope College.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
DePree Art Center and Gallery - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Holland Community Aquatic Center - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Van Raalte Farm - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Holland Area Arts Council - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Hope College - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Knickerbocker Theatre - 3.2 km / 2 mi
New Holland Brewing - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Holland Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Windmill Island - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Coppercraft Distillery - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Sundae Sundae Golf Golf - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Kollen Park / Heinz Waterfront Walkway - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
DeGraaf Nature Center - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Dutch Village - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Outdoor Discovery Center of Wildlife Unlimited - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.) - 55.5 km / 34.5 mi
Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County) - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
The preferred airport for Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Holland is Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property requires a $50.00 USD deposit for any bookings where payment for the stay including incidentals, will be made in cash or debit card and on site instead of at the time of booking. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD $10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage