Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Rapids Airport in Grand Rapids (East Paris), you'll be a 3-minute drive from Woodland Mall and 6 minutes from Calvin College. This hotel is 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park and 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Downtown Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 226 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Ganders Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Grand Rapids? This hotel has facilities measuring 4000 square feet (360 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Patterson Ice Center - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Centerpointe Mall - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Woodland Mall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Watermark Country Club - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Calvin College Ecosystem Preserve - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Calvin College - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Forest Hills Fine Arts Center - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Davenport University - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Amway World Headquarters - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Leonardo da Vinci's Horse - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Cornerstone University - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Aquinas College - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Meyer May House - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Downtown Market - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Rapids Airport is Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.) - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 11 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Water dispenser
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Shared microwave
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Year Built - 1979
- -Total number of rooms - 226
- -Number of meeting rooms - 10
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 360
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool