Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs, A Dolce Resort in Colorado Springs, you'll be on a lake, within a 10-minute drive of Cheyenne Mountain State Park and World Figure Skating Museum. This 4-star resort is 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from United States Olympic Complex and 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Garden of the Gods.
Make yourself at home in one of the 316 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours, and free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18.50 and USD 45 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per person (one way)
- Pet deposit: USD 35.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 2.25 percent tourism fee will be charged
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Golf course on site
- -Free self parking
- -Free valet parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk