With a stay at A Marican Hostel & Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Norrkoping, within a 10-minute walk of Power Park and City Museum. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Folkparken and 7.5 mi (12 km) from Gota Canal.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 guestrooms. Conveniences include safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a nightclub, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of A Marican Hostel & Hotel. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Norrkoping? This hotel has facilities measuring 883 square feet (82 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ostgota Theater - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Power Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
City Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Work Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Louis de Geer Concert and Congress Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Folkparken - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Norrkoping Art Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Idrottsparken - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Vidablick Tram Stop - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Ingelsta Golf Club - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Yxbacken Ski Slope - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Gota Canal - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Braviken Golf Club - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Svensksundsviken Nature Reserve - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
Getåravinen Nature Reserve - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Stockholm (BMA-Bromma) - 162.8 km / 101.2 mi
Linkoping (LPI-Saab) - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi
Nykoping (NYO-Stockholm - Skavsta) - 62.7 km / 39 mi
Norrkoping (NRK) - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The preferred airport for A Marican Hostel & Hotel is Stockholm (BMA-Bromma).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SEK 75 for adults and SEK 38 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: SEK 95 per day
- Nearby parking fee: SEK 95 per day
- Pet fee: SEK 87 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: SEK 150 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Marina on site
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 883
- -Conference space size (meters) - 82
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Distance from property (meters) - 35
- -Well-lit path to entrance