Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites in Lincoln, you'll be near ski lifts, just steps from White Mountain National Forest and 12 minutes by foot from Whale's Tale Water Park. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Clark's Trading Post and 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Flume Gorge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
White Mountain National Forest - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Whale's Tale Water Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Clark's Trading Post - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Flume Gorge - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
The Basin - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Mount Lincoln - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Loon Mountain Ski Resort - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Lost River Gorge and Boulder Caves - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Cannon Mountain Ski Area - 13 km / 8.1 mi
New England Ski Museum - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Profile Lake - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Echo Lake Beach - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Greeley Ponds Trailhead - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Frost Place - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Whitefield, NH (HIE-Mount Washington Regional) - 46.4 km / 28.8 mi
Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional) - 141.5 km / 87.9 mi
The preferred airport for Econo Lodge Inn & Suites is Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 10 PM.
- Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- -Free self parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Total number of rooms - 55
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Picnic area