With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga in Chattanooga (Downtown Chattanooga), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Chattanooga Riverfront and 6 minutes by foot from Tennessee Aquarium. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Tivoli Theatre and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Chattanooga Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 186 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a banquet hall. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chattanooga Regional History Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Creative Discovery Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Jack's Alley - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
AT&T Field - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Chattanooga Riverfront - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Chattanooga Visitors Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tennessee Aquarium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tivoli Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Market Street Bridge - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ross's Landing Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Bluffview Arts District - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Houston Museum of Decorative Arts - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hunter Museum of American Art - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Miller Plaza - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Chattanooga Convention Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga is Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan) - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 16.00 for adults and USD 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 13 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 17 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free area shuttle
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -One meeting room
- -Reception hall
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available