With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga in Chattanooga (Downtown Chattanooga), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Chattanooga Riverfront and 6 minutes by foot from Tennessee Aquarium. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Tivoli Theatre and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Chattanooga Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 186 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a ballroom. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. This hotel has 9 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chattanooga Regional History Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Creative Discovery Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Jack's Alley - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
AT&T Field - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Chattanooga Riverfront - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Chattanooga Visitors Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tennessee Aquarium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tivoli Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Market Street Bridge - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ross's Landing Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kindred Hospital Chattanooga - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bluffview Arts District - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Houston Museum of Decorative Arts - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hunter Museum of American Art - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Miller Plaza - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga is Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport (CHA) - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 16.00 for adults and USD 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 13 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free area shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Reception hall
- -Swimming pool
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Pool hoist on site
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby