Located in Suffern, Crowne Plaza Suffern - Mahwah is in the suburbs, a 5-minute drive from Rockland Community College and 6 minutes from Harriman State Park. This hotel is 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Ramapo College of New Jersey and 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Campgaw Mountain Ski Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 230 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 4 miles.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Flagstone Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Suffern? This hotel has facilities measuring 25000 square feet (2323 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lower Hudson Valley Challenger Learning Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Spook Rock Golf Course - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Harriman State Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Rockland Community College - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Suffern Railroad Museum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
St. Paul's Episcopal Church - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
New York Country Club - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Ramapo College of New Jersey - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
The Shops at Nanuet - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Ringwood State Park - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Sterling Forest State Park - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Ramapo Valley County Reservation - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Campgaw Mountain Ski Area - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Philip J Rotela Golf Course - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR) - 69.2 km / 43 mi
LaGuardia Airport (LGA) - 58.1 km / 36.1 mi
Teterboro, NJ (TEB) - 35.8 km / 22.2 mi
Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County) - 39.7 km / 24.7 mi
Westchester County Airport (HPN) - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi
The preferred airport for Crowne Plaza Suffern - Mahwah is Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free area shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Arcade/game room
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2323
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Public winery tours
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby