Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Markgraf Leipzig, you'll be centrally located in Leipzig, within a 5-minute drive of Leipzig Zoo and Red Bull Arena. This family-friendly hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Gewandhaus and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Arena Leipzig.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Federal Administrative Court of Germany (Bundesverwaltungsgericht) - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Leipzig University Library - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Leipzig's New Town Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Gallery for Contemporary Art Leipzig - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Spielbank Leipzig - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Krystallpalast Varieté - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mendelssohn Haus - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Leipzig Botanical Garden - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Stadtisches Kaufhaus - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Gewandhaus - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
St. Thomas Church (Thomaskirche) - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Asisi Panometer - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Bach Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Maedler Passage - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
German Museum of Books and Writing - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Markgraf Leipzig is Leipzig (LEJ-Leipzig - Halle) - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 11:30 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Upon arrival, all guests check in via self-service kiosk.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.50 for adults and EUR 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Extended parking fee: EUR 20 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day (maximum EUR 15 per stay)
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Year Built - 1995
- -Total number of rooms - 58
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach towels