HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Sapporo Park
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Sapporo Park places you in the heart of Sapporo, within a 15-minute walk of Nakajima Park and Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street. This spa hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Nijo Market and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Odori Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 419 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and safes.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including hot springs and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Terra, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Soseigawa Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hokkaido Museum of Literature - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hoheikan - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sapporo Concert Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ramen Yokocho - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nakajima Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Yahiko Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nijo Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sapporogokoku Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sapporo TV Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hokkaido Shiki Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Clock Tower - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Odori Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
JR Sapporo Hospital - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sapporo (OKD-Okadama) - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 46.1 km / 28.6 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Sapporo Park is Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. Guests may contact the office for further information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Access to the spa facilities is included in the room rate for up to 2 guests (age 6 or older). Children ages 4-5 who stay free when sharing a room with their parents and using existing bedding are charged a fee to access the spa facilities. Additional fees apply to children 0-12 years old for breakfast when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2160 for adults and JPY 1080 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per day (in/out privileges)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Full-service spa
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Year Built - 1998
- -Number of floors - 25
- -Total number of rooms - 419
- -Ski storage