A stay at Hotel Keihan Sapporo places you in the heart of Sapporo, within a 10-minute walk of Sapporo JR Tower and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Odori Park and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Clock Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at PIEMONTE serving guests of Hotel Keihan Sapporo. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Seikatei - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Daimaru Sapporo - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sapporo JR Tower - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Hokkaido Ainu Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hokkaido University Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Soseigawa Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hokkaido University Botanic Garden - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Odori Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Clock Tower - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
JR Sapporo Hospital - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hokkaido University - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sankichi Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nitori Culture Hall - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 55.3 km / 34.4 mi
Sapporo (OKD-Okadama) - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Keihan Sapporo is Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1650 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available