Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Sapporo (Sapporo City Centre), Hotel MyStays Sapporo Station is within a 15-minute walk of Sapporo JR Tower and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Clock Tower and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Hokkaido University.
Make yourself at home in one of the 242 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access.
At Hotel MyStays Sapporo Station, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. A scheduled power outage will take place on November 11, 2018 from 11 AM-3 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1600 and JPY 1600 for adults, JPY 800 and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall