With a stay at Dormy Inn PREMIUM Sapporo Hot Spring, you'll be centrally located in Sapporo, steps from Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street and 4 minutes by foot from Odori Park. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Nijo Market and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Former Hokkaido Government Office Building.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 168 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Partially open bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a sauna or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Dormy Inn PREMIUM Sapporo Hot Spring, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Odori Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Sankichi Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ramen Yokocho - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Soseigawa Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nijo Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Odori Bisse - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Hokkaido Ainu Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sapporo TV Tower - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Clock Tower - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hokkaido University Botanic Garden - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hokkaido Shiki Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nitori Culture Hall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nakajima Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi
Sapporo (OKD-Okadama) - 12 km / 7.5 mi
The preferred airport for Dormy Inn PREMIUM Sapporo Hot Spring is Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. To benefit from the special Healthcare Heroes program rate, healthcare professionals must present proof of employment and photo identification at check-in. The property reserves the right to amend the rate charged if valid proof is not provided. Please contact the property directly to confirm acceptable proof of entitlement.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Housekeeping is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Spa services on site
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Stair-free path to entrance