Hotel Monterey Edelhof Sapporo
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Monterey Edelhof Sapporo, you'll be centrally located in Sapporo, just a 5-minute walk from Clock Tower and 8 minutes by foot from Sapporo JR Tower. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Sapporo TV Tower and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Former Hokkaido Government Office Building.
Make yourself at home in one of the 181 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and in-room massages.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials.
Satisfy your appetite with Japanese cuisine at ZUIENTEI, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Sapporo? This hotel has facilities measuring 1421 square feet (132 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2140 for adults and JPY 1070.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
- Facilities fee: JPY 1540 per person, per day and includes use of:
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site