Kamakura Prince Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Kamakura Prince Hotel in Kamakura, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Yuigahama and Tsurugaoka Hachimangu. This aparthotel is 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Hakkeijima Sea Paradise and 19 mi (30.7 km) from Landmark Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy French cuisine at Le Trianon, one of the aparthotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1,000 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Child's Club Card: JPY 2000 per night, (from 7 to 12 years old)
Renovations and Closures
During renovations, the aparthotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)