Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kamakura Prince Hotel in Kamakura, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Enoshima Aquarium and Inamuragasaki Beach. This aparthotel is 9.8 mi (15.9 km) from Tokyo Bay and 13.7 mi (22 km) from Hakkeijima Sea Paradise.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. This aparthotel also features wedding services and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at Le Trianon, one of the aparthotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Inamuragasaki Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Yuigahama - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Hasedera - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Kamakura Seaside Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Great Buddha - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Kotokuin Temple - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Kamakura Museum of Literature - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Enoshima Aquarium - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Enoshima Shrine - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Enoshima Sea Candle - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Samuel Cocking Garden - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Komachidori Shopping Street - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Zeniarai Benten Shrine - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
An'yoin - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Kaburaki Kiyokata Memorial Art Museum - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
The preferred airport for Kamakura Prince Hotel is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 53.4 km / 33.2 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Child's Club Card: JPY 2000 per night, (from 7 to 12 years old)
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 for adults and JPY 1300 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1,000 per night
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Reception hall
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 97