With a stay at Kamakura Prince Hotel in Kamakura, you'll be near the beach, within a 10-minute drive of Enoshima Aquarium and Inamuragasaki Beach. This golf hotel is 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Tokyo Bay and 17.4 mi (28 km) from Hakkeijima Sea Paradise.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. This hotel also features wedding services and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at Le Trianon, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Inamuragasaki Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Yuigahama Beach - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Hasedera - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Kamakura Seaside Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Great Buddha - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Kamakura Museum of Literature - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Enoshima Aquarium - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Zaimokuza Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Enoshima Shrine - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Kamakura City Library - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Shonankaigan Park - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Samuel Cocking Garden - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Enoshima Sea Candle - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Zeniarai Benten Shrine - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Moto Hachiman - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 58 km / 36 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Child's Club Card: JPY 2000 per night, (from 7 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 2800 for adults and JPY 1300 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Reception hall
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible parking