With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Albany East Greenbush/Tech Valley in East Greenbush, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Times Union Center and Palace Theater. This hotel is 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Albany Medical Center and 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from University at Albany SUNY.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and barbecue grills.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Residence Inn by Marriott Albany East Greenbush/Tech Valley. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Children's Museum of Science and Technology - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Crailo State Historic Site - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Joseph L Bruno Stadium - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Palace Theater - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Capital Repertory Theater - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Albany Berkshire Ballet - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Henry Hudson Planetarium - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Albany Visitors Center - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Hudson River Way - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Ten Broeck Mansion - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Albany Memorial Hospital - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Irish American Heritage Museum - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Times Union Center - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
New York State Capitol Building - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Albany Capital Center - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Albany Intl. Airport (ALB) - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Schenectady, NY (SCH-Schenectady County) - 39.2 km / 24.4 mi
Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County) - 40.8 km / 25.3 mi
Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal) - 52.7 km / 32.7 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Albany East Greenbush/Tech Valley is Albany Intl. Airport (ALB).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Health club
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available